Home Technical Specifications
A INDIAN STANDARDS
- IS 1367 – Low Carbon and Alloy Steel High Tensile Bolts, Nuts, Studs, to meet technical specifications as above physical and chemical.
- IS 3757 – High Tensile Friction Grip Bolts.
- IS 6623 – High Tensile Friction Grip Nuts.
- IS 6649 – High Tensile Friction Grip Washers.
- IS 6639 – Hexagon Bolts for Steel structure.
- IS 6610 – Heavy washer for Steel structure.
- IS 3640 – Hexagon Fit Bolts.
- ASTM 193 – Alloy steel Bolt & Studs for High Temperature applications
- ASTM 194 – Carbon & Alloy steel Nuts for high pressure & High Temperature applications
- ASTM 320 – Alloy steel Bolts & studs for low temperature applications.
- ASTM 325 – High Tensile Bolts for structural application with Nuts & washers to equivelant standards.
- ASTM 307 – Low Carbon Bolts, Studs etc. for C.I. flanges etc.
Over and above Bolts & Nuts to following standards are also manufactured.
ASTM, A 354, A 437, A 449, A 453, A 490, A 540, A563, A 574.
- BS 1083 – Alloy steel High Tensile Fasteners.
- BS 3132 & BS 4395 - High Tensile friction Grip Bolts, Nuts and Washers.
- DIN 931 & 933 – For High Tensile Bolts.
- DIN 939– For High Tensile Studs.
- DIN 934 - For High Tensile Nuts and other German Standards.
A INDIAN STANDARDS
- Bolts- IS 1364, IS 3757, IS 3640, IS 6639.
- Studs- IS 1862.
- Nuts- IS 1364, IS 6623.
- Washers- IS 6648, IS 6610, IS 2016.
Threads as per IS 4218.
- B. S. 1768 ANSI 18 2 1 –
- Threads as per BS 1580.
- ASTM – A 193 – for High Pressure & High Temperature Bolts & Studs.
- ASTM – A 194 – for High Pressure & High Temperature Nuts.
- ASTM – A 320 – for Low Temperature Bolts, studs including austenitic stainless steel.
This specifications cover High grade of alloy steel Fasteners Material suitable for pressure vessels, Flanges & fittings applications having temperature range from – 253° C (-425° F) to 600° C (1100°F). All Fasteners made by RUPEN INDUSTRIES are Thread Rolled after Heat Treatment Before Thread Rolling a decarb layer containing Micro quenching cracks are removed by special grinding process, which increase the fotique strength by three times and fatique life by more that hundred times.